Re: ITL deadlocks question

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:34:44 -0800

Interesting to see those posted here Chris, as I read them just last week.

Most enlightening, both for the information and the testing techniques.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Sr Oracle DBA at Pythian
Pythian Blog http://www.pythian.com/blog/author/still/ Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com