Re: SRDF and Oracle Rac 11gR2

From: Matthew Zito <matt_at_crackpotideas.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:32:32 -0500

Again, it's been a long time, but you used to be able to split off a mirror periodically and open the database read-only or read-write, then shut it down and resync periodically (and the resync is obviously really fast if it's read-only).

But it's all point-in-time, and there's nothing comparable to active dataguard.

Matt