Re: SRDF and Oracle Rac 11gR2

From: Rajesh Aialavajjala <r.aialavajjala_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:12:53 -0500

My old environment(s) ran with the configuration that Matthew mentioned - SRDF mirroring for just ASM disk groups for databases - but that was for DR purposes - in the event of a DR / or during the drill - we'd register the production database(s) with the DR side cluster and run them - we did have to make a few changes to the databases in terms of getting them to register w/ the SCAN listener on the DR site - but other than that - it was a working scenario.

Thanks,

--Rajesh