Re: How to de-register the database from rman catalog

From: Samuel Guiņales Cristobal <samuel.guinales_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 13:06:03 +0100

Hi,

1)
Before post things like this i recomend u check official doc first:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/backup.112/e10642/rcmcatdb.htm#BRADV318

2) We use zabbix(+zabora oracle scripts) monitors or use awr reports to investigate.

Regards

---
Samuel G. Cristobal <samuel.guinales_at_gmail.com>
OCP10g,11g
Senior Oracle Database System Engineer
Fujitsu