Re: Talking about Oracle Lab Setup - which VM provider do you prefer?

From: Sandip Mukhopadhyay <sandip.mukhopadhyay24_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 21:54:12 +0530

Hi Chris,

I will prefer Oracle VirtualBox. I have used both VirtualBox and VMWARE workstation product simultaneously with the same resource in same laptop.

Finding is - Oracle Virtual Box consumes much less resources and much faster. VMWARE workstation may have more exciting features/options but it hangs frequently.

Regards,
Sandip