Re: trying to drop user

From: <david_at_databasesecurity.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 06:43:32 -0000

First off disable to the trigger causing the error:

ALTER TRIGGER MDSYS.SDO_TOPO_DROP_FTBL DISABLE; then issue

DROP USER MDSYS CASCADE; HTH,
David

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:25 AM
To: ORACLE-L
Subject: Fwd: trying to drop user

Hi

Did you tried to startup upgrade your database and execute a drop user cascade? sometimes help.

2014/1/14 Zelli, Brian <Brian.Zelli_at_roswellpark.org>

  I am trying to drop the user mdsys and get the following error:

  *

  ERROR at line 1:

  ORA-04098: trigger 'MDSYS.SDO_TOPO_DROP_FTBL' is invalid and failed

  re-validation

  How do I get rid of this user?

  Brian

  This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.