Re: Performance Monitoring Tools for Standard Edition

From: kyle Hailey <kylelf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:51:10 -0800

I created a top activity like web page. It runs on Standard or Enterprise. Might even work back to Oracle 7 but I don't have any environments to test that on.

The source code is on github at

https://github.com/khailey/wash/blob/master/README.md

There are probably some kinks in it. I've been meaning to go back and tested it out more and iron it out more but haven't gotten around to it. If anyone gives it a shot and has questions, let me know. I'd be happy to help. Been meaning to blog about it.

Best
Kyle Hailey
http://kylehailey.com