Re: MV's monitoring

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 11:49:08 -0800

Fine Grained Auditing would be the most accurate method.

Periodically sampling v$sqlstats is another.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Sr Oracle DBA at Pythian
Pythian Blog http://www.pythian.com/blog/author/still/ Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com