Re: session wait fun

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 06:16:36 -0800

strace -o <tracefile_name> -f -T -ttt -p <PID>

-T shows time spent in system call
-ttt shows current time as epoch.microseconds

Running the strace for 15 seconds or so should be sufficient.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Sr Oracle DBA at Pythian
Pythian Blog http://www.pythian.com/blog/author/still/ Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com