Re: Expdp -Need to export all data of the schema and need the structure of partitioned tables(no data)

From: saurabh manroy <saurabhmanroy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 12:55:35 +0100

I would use two expdp commands to accomplish this. -> One schema level export with *metadata_only* -> Another schema level export with data, but *exclude *'some partitioned tables with structure only'.

Regards,
Saurabh Manroy

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 12:34 PM, krishna moorthy <krishnamoorthykc_at_gmail.com