Re: OT: Laptop Memory of "Oracle Lab" -- 16gb support "good enough"?

From: Mark Bobak <Mark.Bobak_at_proquest.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 19:21:44 +0000

Personally, I would go with as much memory as you can afford, *especially* if you want to do RAC or DG setups, that require multiple concurrent VMs. With 12c memory requirements pushing to 4GB, and future versions almost certainly going beyond that, therešs no reason to go with anything less.

Yes, youšll probably be fine today with 16GB, but, if you want to do various multi-VM tests, and looking to the future, I would absolutely get as much memory as possible.

-Mark