Re: ASM DISKGROUP INFORMATION

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:53:38 -0800 (PST)

I was just made aware of this conversation, so apologies for the late reply-  In the EM12c, you have the Information Publisher Reports under the "Enterprise" menu.  I would create a copy of the "Oracle Database Storage Usage" report, go into elements, remove the tablespace usage elements from the report, (as you are looking for more high level data and most likely want a less "cluttered" report...)  I would then create a group encompassing all your agents, then run the report against this and verify it meets your requirements in it's results, edit if necessary and schedule as desired. Thank you,   Kellyn Pot'Vin http://about.me/dbakevlar ~Tombez sept fois, se relever huit! On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 2:27 AM, Nagaraj S <nagaraj.chk_at_gmail.com> wrote: Dear Gurus, I need to get ASM disk group space usage information across 200+ servers. We need this report for capacity planning analysis. Instead of logging to each individual server is there any way to get disk group information of all servers using any method?   Please advise me if we can get this information from OEM 12c? Or using emcli command is it possible? -Naga