best DBA script collection

From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 10:20:13 -0600

I'm curious what's everybody's opinion on the best collection of scripts.  I know that lots of DBAs have their own personal/private collection but I'm talking about collections that have been posted publicly.

Two that come to mind right away are Tim Halls (oracle-base) and Tanel Poder's (tpt/tanel-poder-troubleshooting seminars). Personally I prefer Tanel's for two reasons:
1) shorter names, this is totally subjective but i prefer short names for quick typing instead of explanatory names 2) slightly more sophisticated login/init scripts, fewer "set linesize" commands in individual scripts (i've modified tanel's login to detect terminal width and set linesize accordingly)

What other good script collections are out there in the public that you like? I'm probably missing a bunch of obvious ones.

-Jeremy

--

http://about.me/jeremy_schneider

--