Re: Redo Log Files Too Big? Hidden gotchas?

From: Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 11:48:36 -0600

Our redo logs are 20 Gb. We have a LOT of change during the day. The only downside that I've encountered is the time to ship an archived log when I need to. But we haven't had any regular problems with it, we have dataguard with real-time transport/apply working across our datacenters in the midwest and southeast.

--
Don Seiler
http://www.seiler.us