OT: Survey of Linux vendors for running an Oracle database

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 09:56:36 -0500

If you have not yet responded to my survey on Linux vendors, please do so. ++++++++++++++
We are considering a migration from Windows to Linux for our database and application tiers. To gauge usage, I have created a short three question survey on which vendor is most popular. I would appreciate you taking the survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8JPD3ZZ

TIA, Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority Information Systems
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

.