Re: New behavior in 11g?

From: Phillip Jones <phil_at_phillip.im>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 19:32:39 +0000

Hi,

'LOGOFF BY CLEANUP' occurs when a session hasn't explicitly closed the connection & Oracle has to clean the session up itself.

Sounds like your new server is behind a firewall that drops connections after 2 hours, causing the above. Talk to your network admins and ask what network hardware is between the app and database server.

Thanks,

Phil

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Maureen English <maureen.english_at_alaska.edu