Re: More Support woes!

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:21:45 +0000

Should be +61.132.370 or +61.2.8817.7600 based on http://www.oracle.com/us/support/contact/index.html I imagine one of those numbers is toll free and the other isn't..

> This is yet another support UI bungle. If a customer deems that a call
> needs to be escalated, then it should be a simple matter of setting a
> toggle or option in the call. It's then up to support to find out if it is
> genuine or not.

This I agree with, and think I said already, though that might be on a side conversation.. The requirements for escalation are simple enough to capture in a web form.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA