Re: Mview refresh when involved table is locked

From: Phillip Jones <phil_at_phillip.im>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 23:48:12 +0000

Hi,

Sorry to say, but your test case isn't the problem you're having in production. You say there are 10+ tables involved and multiple materialised views? Sounds like you need to understand what is actually happening, rather than trying to reproduce a small part of it that will work in isolation.

We need more information to help.

Cheers,

Phil

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM, Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com