Re: Splunk Apps?

From: Nathan Owen <nathan.owen_at_bluemedora.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:47:46 -0500

Here at Blue Medora, we are currently working on a Splunk App focused on integrating Oracle Enterprise Manager with Spunk.

The objective of the Oracle EM Splunk App will be to bring in all the performance, health, availability, capacity, etc metrics that Oracle EM collects for Oracle DB, RAC, WebLogic, Tuxedo, the Oracle Apps, etc into Splunk. This is likely a different scenario than it looks like you are looking for -- ie mining data from within a specific Oracle database and bringing it into Splunk.

If there is any interest here on Oracle-L in finding out more about the Splunk App for Oracle Enterprise Manager or interest in participating in the Beta when it becomes available drop us a note at beta_at_bluemedora.com.

Thanks, Nathan

Nathan Owen | Blue Medora | +1.616.719.4550 (w) | www.bluemedora.com | blog.bluemedora.com