Re: Change Hostname of target agent on EM 12c

From: Backseat DBA <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:15:46 -0800

Thanks, and just the person I was hoping was going to respond. I found get_agent_properties and set_agent_properties but what do I change on the agent? EMD_URL? That is the only thing that I see that has the hostname.  Also is this the same as modifying the emd.properties file on the host? I tried modifying that file and my service (Windows) will not startup. Is there something else that needs to be done?

Thanks for your help.