Re: How to check number of Concurrent session from AWR

From: Ryan January <rjjanuary_at_multiservice.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 15:54:25 -0600

What about a distinct count of sessions from dba_hist_active_sess_history for a given snap id found in dba_hist_snapshot? dba_hist_active_sess_history is ASH data having 10 second granularity and should persist through instance restarts.

On 11/08/2013 03:42 PM, Sanjay Mishra wrote:
> Thanks Andy. Then this query is not good as what I am looking is max
> count at each snapshot. Query might worked in my case as database was
> bounced few times and will double check it. Do you have any other
> suggestion to make the change in the query/views
>
> Sanjay
>

> On Friday, November 8, 2013 3:42 PM, Andy Klock <andy_at_oracledepot.com>
> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com
> <mailto:smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>> wrote:
>

> > select a.snap_id AWR_SNAP
> > to_char(b.begin_interval_time,'dd-mon-yyyy hh24:mi:ss') ,
> > to_char(b.end_interval_time,'dd-mon-yyyy hh24:mi:ss') ,
> > a.resource_name,max_utilization
> > from sys.wrh$_resource_limit A, sys.wrm$_snapshot b
> > where a.resource_name like '%processes%'
> > and a.snap_id=b.snap_id
> > and a.instance_number=b.instance_number
> > and a.instance_number=1
> > and b.begin_interval_time > sysdate - 10;
>

> Just be aware that MAX_UTILIZATION contains the max since the instance
> was started, not the max within the time of the snapshot.

This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or both.
If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the
sender and delete the email..