RE: Wallet Encryption

From: Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 16:49:37 +0000

Not that I know of. I believe you have to either re-create the tablespace which would require saving the data or move the data to a new unencrypted tablespace to remove the feature. I gave support a quick look but could not find the answer directly stated. If you want to look you might start with Master Note For Transparent Data Encryption ( TDE ) (Doc ID 1228046.1).

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Joseph David Paparo Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 9:50 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Wallet Encryption

Is there a way to remove the encryption on a tablespace without having to do a data pump export/import?