Re: Oracle Auditing with SYSLOG

From: Henry Poras <hrp_at_google.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:06:20 -0500

Andy,

We are doing it for security reasons. It is, however, next to impossible to get the kind of information I used to get from querying AUD$. I put in an enhancement request to Oracle years ago to allow auditing to both OS and DBA simultaneously. This would allow security and querying. Never heard anything back about this.

Maybe you will have better luck.

Henry