Re: Misbehaving select

From: Brent Day <coloradodba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 20:44:35 -0700

I would as Carlos suggested open an SR. There is one more thing you could try.

You didn't tell us if you drop and immediately recreate the index. If so you might have some underlying corruption that is not being caught. I have seen this before.

What if you drop the index and recreate in a new tablespace? Does it then work with the index and no hints?

Have you run an alter index validate structure after rebuild?

Brent