Re: Misbehaving select

From: Carlos Sierra <carlos.sierra.usa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 21:15:21 -0500

Jack,

If you have the same SQL, different execution Plan, and different results, then most probably you are hitting a wrong results bug in some of the query transformations. I suggest you open an SR with Support and provide a Test Case to reproduce your issue.

Cheers,

Carlos Sierra

blog: carlos-sierra.net
twitter: _at_csierra_usa