Re: Monitoring service_name in cloud control 12c

From: Maaz Anjum <maazanjum_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 17:28:25 -0400

Mike,

There are metrics at the database instance or cluster database level for service monitoring.

Have you looked at that yet? I'm not infront of a computer to check on the exact metric name. Once identified you have a couple of options:

  1. Create a monitoring template, add the metric to it with the respective warning and critical thresholds.
  2. Set the thresholds at the target database level

Then you can create an incident rule/set to receive alerts.

Cheers,
Maaz

--
A life yet to be lived...