Re: 11.2.0.4 RAC ora.ons and ora.oc4j resources down

From: Maaz Anjum <maazanjum_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 12:46:18 -0400

Chris,

I found a good article within the alleyways of MOS regarding clusterware. Specifically, if you'd like to know which log files to look through, it has a section in there pertaining to the locations and relevance.

I hope this helps you in your journey.

11gR2 Clusterware and Grid Home - What You Need to Know (Doc ID 1053147.1)

Cheers,
Maaz

--
A life yet to be lived...