RE: Exadata backups

From: <rajendra.pande_at_ubs.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:30:52 -0400

Mike

Have you seen the latest declaration from ORACLE. If not it is at least worth a look. You will have to look at the details and the commercials yourselves - but at a very high level functionally it looks very attractive

http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/press/2020722

Thanks and Regards

  • Raj Pande UBS AG Platform Services - Operations Global Service Delivery (GSDM) 480 Washington Blvd. Jersey City, NJ 07310 TEL# - External - +1 201 318 7597 Internal - 19 436 7597