Oracle Instance Name and Listener Port information

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 21:32:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
Does any one knows as how I can get Instance name and Listener Port configured on the database server from Oracle enterprise Manager Repository tables. I has 1200 database in one of the new client and want to create the tnsentry locally so that I can connect them. going to 100's of server with multiple database on multiple port is very time consuming process. As I had Grid control setup and so thought that if I can get the tablename which has the information then can can create tnsentry using script

TIA
Sanjay