Re: Oracle Licensing on VMware

From: Igor Racic <igor.racic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 09:34:17 +0200

>> I believe licensing of Dev/Test environments is what killed the deal)
This one is a bit suspicious.
Some time ago I read somewhere, about independent company who helps optimize Oracle licences (before talking to Oracle, of course). I do not remember the company name, somebody will have better memory I hope.
But I think that could be helpful (if not too late...)

Regards,
Igor