Re: OCA 11g

From: Bruno Lavoie <bl_at_brunol.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:09:42 -0400

But to start if you're not familiar with DBA stuff, there is an all in one guide, better if you plan to do OCP afterwards. http://www.amazon.ca/Oracle-Database-All-Guide-CD-ROM/dp/0071629181 This kit also include a CDROM with practice exams....

Also good practice exams at:
https://www.transcender.com/certprep/oracle/11g-dba.kap