Re: tracking down hidden SQL???

From: Kerry Osborne <kerry.osborne_at_enkitec.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:11:28 -0500

Hi Adric,

  V$OPEN_CURSOR hides some stuff. (as is the case with many of the v$ views) Try going after the underlying x$ (x$kgllk). I answered your question on my blog as well with a little more detail, but that may allow you to see what's happening.

Kerry Osborne
Enkitec
blog: kerryosborne.oracle-guy.com
twitter: https://twitter.com/KerryOracleGuy