Re: Did the MOS update prevent opening articles in a new tab?

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist3_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:37:40 -0500 (CDT)

I replied:

> Anyone know if there's a way for Firefox to also unravel the MOS link (e.g.
> via add-on or user-agent setting)? I can't get Chrome customized to my
> tastes...

After some testing, Firefox will open the link in a new tab, but only using the right-click menu. I almost always use a middle click to open a link in a new tab (much more efficient than menuing), but that seems to be broken, even in safe-mode. I just needed to be pointed in the right direction.

And now I have a workaround. Thanks again, Mark!

Rich