RE: Oracle OCM/CCR server down?

From: Brian Pardy <brianpa_at_burton.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:43:16 +0000

Rich Jesse wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Anyone using Oracle Configuration Manager? I finally broke down and set it up
> with EM12c last week only to have its nightly update job fail since.
[...]
> It seems odd that a server could be down for a week at Oracle and there's no
> notice or other people complaining or anything...am I missing something?

On the MOS main page, in the "Site Alerts" section is a note saying "Configuration Data in Read-Only Mode" that says CCR is running in read-only mode until the planned MOS outage this weekend completes. It states that in the meantime users will see errors within MOS pages accessing configuration data and in your log files from upload attempts. This may be back on Monday.

-Brian