Re: Oracle Licensing on VMware

From: Justin Mungal <justin_at_n0de.ws>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 05:54:22 -0500

The licensing manual makes no mention of VMware because Oracle Corp. doesn't support any sort of virtual CPU based licensing. Licensing the physical CPUs is the only way to go, currently. http://www.vmware.com/files/pdf/techpaper/vmw-understanding-oracle-certification-supportlicensing-environments.pdf

-Justin