Re: Issues during IBM P6 to P7 migration

From: Saad Khan <saad4u_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 19:44:42 -0400

These are VMAX storage and servers on vIO. IBM and EMC are investigating this issue already but since the problems have only occured on oracle systems, there are raised eyebrows. We are really not sure what or where the issue is exactly, that makes it more complicated. I'll try to get the answer of first question in detail and share it.