Re: Statistics Problem on partitioned table

From: Mohamed Houri <mohamed.houri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 14:17:12 +0200

Mark
I haven't posted the execution plan you've requested because I did it in my first e-mail

select

   ,b
   ,c
   ,per_ind

from XXX_PER_YYY
where per_ind = 0;
| Id | Operation                        | Name        | Starts | E-Rows |
A-Rows |
| 0  | SELECT STATEMENT                 |             | 1      |
 |550K    |
| 1  | PARTITION RANGE ALL              |             | 1      | 69
|550K    |
| 2  | TABLE ACCESS BY LOCAL INDEX ROWID| XXX_PER_YYY | 111    | 69
|550K    |
|* 3 | INDEX RANGE SCAN                 | XXX_PER_IND | 111    | 69
|550K |

Predicate Information (identified by operation id):

   3 - access("PER_IND"=0)

It is not exactly what you've requested but was this not sufficient?

Best regards

Mohamed

--
Bien Respectueusement