SQL Plan Management

From: Lyall Barbour <lyallbarbour_at_sanfranmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 17:01:37 -0400

Hello everyone,
 I'm in the middle of upgrading our 10.2.0.5 databases to 11.2.0.4 I'm trying to get SQL Plan Management to make the 11g database run all our queries the same as 10g was. This is what i did
1) Upgraded a database, which flushed SQL Cache memory
2) Created a Tuning Set on the Production database, with about 12k sql plans
3) Packed that set
4) expdp the tables (forget what they are called)
5) imported that dump into the 11g database
6) unpacked that Tuning Set
7) Loaded as a Baseline.

Everything looked good, i can see the Tuning Set, i can see all the Plans in the Baseline. But when i run this one query in 11g, and it *looks* like it's using the Baseline, it's really slow and the plan looks nothing like the 10g plan in our current Prod database. I have the OPTIMIZER_USE_SQL_PLAN_BASELINES set to true (default) Did i miss a step?
Thanks,
Lyall Barbour