Re: 11.2.0.4 and Oracle Net encryption licensing

From: Peter Gram Miracle A/S <pgr_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 20:25:58 +0200

Hi
Have a look at
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/license.112/e47877/options.htm#CIHFDJDG

/gram

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013, Stephens, Chris wrote:

> I thought I remembered some discussion that the licensing for encryption
> of Oracle Net traffic in 11.2.0.4 changed and that Advanced Security
> options was no longer required. I can't find anything relevant to that
> searching the archives but I'm hoping that's due to my lack of searching
> skills.
> Does this ring a bell with anyone and can anyone point me to the proper
> place that indicates this change?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
> This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
> it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
> of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
> responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are
> communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.

Best Regards / Venlig Hilsen

Peter Gram

Miracle Consulting <http://www.miracleas.dk>
Borupvang 2c, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark
Cell: (+45) 53747107 Home: (+45) 38745696
Office Phone: (+45) 44668855 Office Fax: (+45) 44668856
Mail: peter.gram_at_miracleas.dk
OakTable member <http://www.oaktable.net>  <http://www.oaktable.com/>