11.2.0.4 and Oracle Net encryption licensing

From: Stephens, Chris <Chris.Stephens_at_adm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:18:17 -0500

I thought I remembered some discussion that the licensing for encryption of Oracle Net traffic in 11.2.0.4 changed and that Advanced Security options was no longer required. I can't find anything relevant to that searching the archives but I'm hoping that's due to my lack of searching skills. Does this ring a bell with anyone and can anyone point me to the proper place that indicates this change?

Thanks,
Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.