Re: 12c agent problem

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:46:43 -0500

Ok, thanks for the help. I ran the cleanup procedure to cleanup the old agent in sqlplus, then I manually edited the contents.xml file to remove all information about the agent from the registry, and then I deleted the lines from the /etc/oragchomelist. After that, I was able to install a new agent and get everything to register properly.

--
Andrew W. Kerber