12c agent problem

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 11:18:56 -0500

I have run into a problem with the 12c agent. Something happened with the file system, and most of the agent directories have been corrupted. I installed a new agent, but when it went in it showed as blocked. I went through and removed the entire target from grid control, then unblocked the agent. However, the newly installed agent doesnt show up under configure auto discovery.

So, what I need to do (I think) is remove the record of the old agent from the oracle inventory, and force the new agent to show up under auto discovery.. Does anyone have any idea how to do that? the old agent installation directories are gone, but the information is still in the inventory. I need to figure out how to clean it out of the inventory, and also force the new agent to show under auto discovery.

--
Andrew W. Kerber