OOW 2013

From: Saad Khan <saad4u_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 22:08:38 -0400

Hi list,
I'm a registered attendee of next week OOW. But since its my first participation, was wondering if any of the DBAs can give a snap of what to expect. I've an idea and my calendar is already looks crazy with all these sessions but why not discuss it with experienced campaigners in the list :)

Unfortunately I couldnt find accomodation in nearby hotels so will be staying few blocks away, just hoping it wont be that far.

It'll be great to know who else will be coming and we can definitely meetup.

Cheers!

Saad.