Re: Unaccounted for time in 10046 trace file

From: Karl Arao <karlarao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 10:34:22 -0400

"Unaccounted for time" in 10046 is also equal to "Unaccounted for DB time" which is the "CPU Wait" as I investigated here http://goo.gl/5WaAg and you can easily see this on the OEM perf page which is shown as another kind of CPU metric.. also you may want to run this during the execution of your SQL http://www.kylehailey.com/oracle-cpu-time/ and paste the output here I agree with Frits on the perf tool, and Hans on the VM
--
Karl Arao
Blog: karlarao.wordpress.com