EM12c Add Management Service - FAILED

From: Outsider <mufc01666_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 17:15:12 +0200

Dear,
I am trying to set up add second OMS in my environment via Add Management Service<https://beanr-mocc101.anr.psaemea:7802/em/console/paf/procedureView?guid=D0A5F7717F9C14B7E0438741C00AB264> in
Procedure Library from existing EM12c. During this I the job has field. I did some investigation but still cannot understand the problem. at the beginning I thought that problem with *LD_ASSUME_KERNEL* but now I am not sure.

thanks for your time

Who faced with similar problem please help.

Step: Create Staging Directory (Succeeded)

Step: setParams (Succeeded)

Step: Transfer setup environment and Software Library Entity properties file (Succeeded)

*Step: Execute Command (Failed)*
* (.........) *

eck Env Variable
LD_ASSUME_KERNEL
Expected result: LD_ASSUME_KERNEL environment variable is not set to 2.4.19 Actual Result: Variable Not set*Check complete. The overall result of this check is: Passed*

Check complete: Passed

PrereqChecks complete

Starting Oracle Prerequisite Checker...

Checking swap space: must be greater than 500 MB. Actual 2047 MB Passed Some of the optional prerequisites are failed.The prereq exit status is : 2

Step: stageOmsFileEntry (Succeeded)

Step: setParams (Succeeded)

Step: Clean up other staged elements (Succeeded)

*Tiran*
*Best Regards
Stay in touch...*