Re: Keeping a DB from Phoning Home...

From: Veerabasaiah C <veeracb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:56:30 +1200

Hi Dave,
You could try using the sqlnet.ora file in your db server with the configuration parameter

tcp.invited_nodes

tcp.validnode_checking.

More details :
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B10500_01/network.920/a96581/sqlnet.htm

Hope it helps.

Regards

Veera

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 2:24 PM, <gokulkumar.gopal_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
> How about using an AFTER LOGON trigger ?
>
> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Veerabasaiah C B
"Don't take life too seriously, you will never come out of it alive"