Re: DataGuard with Physical & Snapshot Standby not deleting archivelogs

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:53:43 -0500

Well, if there is no other option, you could probably use the v$ view to create an rman delete script based on the sequence number. It might be an interesting exercise. I expect the syntax is something like this, though I would have to look it up to be sure: delete force backup of archivelog from sequence x until sequence y;

--
Andrew W. Kerber