Playing with 12c New Features (OLTP)

From: Martin Klier <usn_at_usn-it.de>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 17:45:56 +0200

Hello listers,

spent some time to play with new 12c stuff last week. Maybe I found out stuff you already know, but maybe I found one or another feature or fact that's still interesting for you.

Also, I don't have elaborate test cases for the whole list (some will come), but it's my starting point, kind of agenda for the next months.

It's not a full New Features list, since we can find it (more or less) in the docs. Instead, I tried to examine the new version for my OLTP DBA needs.

Maybe you want to let me know your opinion...

http://www.usn-it.de/index.php/2013/09/09/oracle-12c-new-features-look-ats-for-12-1-0-1-0/

Thanks and best regards
Martin Klier
--