RE: EXT :Informatica Workflow name tracking via MODULE/ACTION fields

From: Schauss, Peter (ESS) <"Schauss,>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 16:49:34 +0000

Scott,

The version of Informatica ETL which I worked with several years ago logged the ETL steps in a table called W_ETL_RUN_SDTL providing start and stop times for each step. I was able to monitor the progress of the ETL by querying this table. The currently running step would be one which had a null stop time.

HTH,
Peter Schauss