Re: AWR snapshots empty - ADDM runs fail

From: De DBA <dedba_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 08:29:17 +1000

Thanks Mark,

Do you happen to know where this would be documented? I did read the EMCC docs, but found nothing to indicate that this could be a problem. Indeed, I seem to remember that on this list not too long ago someone (Peter Sharman perhaps?) alluded to the fact that both could be used side-by-side, albeit that jobs defined in one will not show up in the other and similar gotchas.

Cheers,
Tony